I have played with manual solving of this problem today... :-) There are the more interesting examples:

- else if(pUserMarker)
+ else
{
    delete pUserMarker;
    pUserMarker = 0L;
}

and

- if( GetPageNum() > 0 && pCntntAnchor )
+ if( GetPageNum() > 0 )
{
    delete pCntntAnchor;

Actually, catching these with regexp-search is hard...