Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:09:40 +0900
From: brett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] In Japan!

David,

wait for the SL-3000

regards,
-Brett

David Chien wrote:

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:28:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PuPuRu has an office here in Tokyo near the main Tokyo Station (next to the
Royal park). See their website for their location - they're around the
Takashimaya dept. store that's on Chuo Dori near the Nihombashi station stop.

Very convenient!  I'm on their executive plan, costs me about 12000 yen to
start off, add a few dollars more for insurance, etc. so you'll be around
13000-14000 yen if you add a few features.  the minutes aren't dirt-cheap, at
least 23-25 yen per 20-30 seconds or whatever they told me, but very acceptable
given that I'm not buying a pre-paid (sold only to residents) or regular cell.

Sadly, closed on weekends, so forget it then!

---

weather is nice - ranges from sunny enough to wear t-shirt and shorts to breeze
cloudy enough to make you wear pants and a jacket.  Otherwise, the usual on and
off again rain, humidity is normal for Tokyo, which may range from dry to damp
for Americans, and is nice weather thus far for the month.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/