Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:18:22 +0900
From: brett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] New Sharp Zaurus SL-C3000 announced! Ad seen in Akihabara!

Hi guys,

I have the specs online now:
http://conics.net/shp/pda/zaurus-sl-c700/sl-c3000/index.html

regards,
-Brett

David Chien wrote:

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:35:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't have upload capability to my website at this moment, but just a
brand-new ad for the new Zaurus SL-C3000.

4GB HDD, same basic flip and swivel layout, new keyboard with circle 4-way
directional pad and center enter button replaces the old seperate 4-way
buttons, looks thicker than the old model (but can't tell since it is not out
yet), usual PC connectivity, advertised wireless internet card capability (can
be had for the old model as well), has the standard daijirin? j-j dictionary
and the two j-e, e-j genius dictionary sets, etc.

Full details now out on their website http://ezaurus.com/

news release
http://www.sharp.co.jp/corporate/news/041015-a.html

available from November 10, 2004.  about 80,000 yen or about $800 USD.

otherwise, pretty much the same as before. HDD lets you store lots of stuff, so
maybe someone will think of putting some fun apps on the HDD - PC emulator? well, keep dreaming since the machine's so slow, but at least you can get
Mozilla on the baby and run it like a mini^mini Libretto.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/