On 18/01/2024 08:41, Mike Frysinger wrote:
i was looking in HACKING & README & the manual & in a clean tree.  if you
bootstrap, you get the README-release file which explains things.

i posted 2 patches which fix `make distcheck` for me.  i'll wait a little
to see if there's any feedback on them before merging, but those should
otherwise unblock ability to make the new release.

Thanks for the help! You've done a lot recently. I'm currently going through the various Savannah/GNU documentation to discover what steps I need to take to officially upload the alpha [1].

[1] https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-Upload-Registration.html

--
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354

      • ... Simon Josefsson via Discussion list for the GNU libtool shared library maintenance tool
        • ... Mike Frysinger
          • ... Ozkan Sezer
            • ... Vincent Lefevre
            • ... Ileana Dumitrescu