Ken Brown wrote:

Ex: I own a piece of property...but at anytime, anybody in the General
Public can use it, dig it up, change it, etc. How can you say I have
ownership of the property?

I know you've already given up - but just answer the questions below.

If I build a jungle-gym in my front yard and tell the neighbourhood that their children can all use it - whose is it? If I also say that the parents can make additions to it to make it safer or more "exciting" - who is the owner after they've made these changes?

--
Brendan Hide
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SA Computer Magazine