Thank you for contacting the OSI. I have forwarded on your question to the License Discuss list as someone there might have an answer for you.

Best of luck,
Patrick

On 09/19/2014 03:40 AM, bibhudutta.p...@gmail.com wrote:
BIBHUDUTTA PANI (bibhudutta.p...@gmail.com) sent a message using the contact
form at http://opensource.org/contact.

Hi, I may have subjected my code to Apache 2.0 license by mistake (i.e.
without intending to do so). I had earlier written a code that was subject to
Apache license and I meant it to be so. Subsequently, I have developed a
separate license and while uploading it on a webstore, copied all information
in the profile page of my earlier code (that included reference to Apache
license). While I have referred Apache 2.0 license,  have not included a
notice, in the exact form, as prescribed under "APPENDIX: How to apply the
Apache License to your work".
Given the above, can I now retract all references to Apache 2.0 license or
will my work be compulsorily subject to Apache license?

Report as inappropriate:
http://opensource.org/mollom/report/mollom_content/140919128925fc70e2

    ||    |      |  ||||    ||    ||    |  ||||    |||    | |||
Patrick Masson
General Manager, Director & Secretary to the Board
Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States