This won't work for us.  We want the terms in the Apache 2.0 license that deal
with liability, prevents misrepresentation via misuse of trademarks, and
prevents IP trolling.  The original works by the USG will go through an
internal process that waives the IP rights irrevocably, but that doesn't cover
the contributions by others.  That is why the Apache 2.0 license is so
appealing; it protects not only the USG, but also all contributors and users,
not only from the USG, but from each other.  We need an equivalent that will
also work in the USA.

Thanks,
Cem Karan