Hi,

I am wanting to open source our project - a browser based development
environment. However, it has a unique feature - much of the code is in the
database and there is a universal User ID to make integration (between apps
inside a business and business-to-business) quickly and easily possible. It
also has an ‘App’ store where people can monetise their work.

We are putting full database syncing capabilities on the system so all copies
of the database are synced - where data is ‘non-private’. The database is an H2
database with native encryption so almost impossible to hack - or see - private
data anyway.

I want to release the software for everyone to use - however, It is important
that someone doesn’t simply ‘disconnect’ their copy of the database as this
will screw with the integrity of the ‘universal’ nature of the system.

Can anyone help me with what needs to be considered in terms of what open
source license to use and if it needs some sort of modification to ensure the
system's longterm integrity?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind Regards,

Terrence Bull
(aka: Bob Woofix)
CEO/Founder

NZ HB: 06-876 9201
M: 021-088 52 847
E: terre...@woogloo.com
W: www.woogloo.com
Skype: bob.woofix

Bob says: “Woogloo V3: the power to dream!”

All information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the designated addressee and cannot be
passed on to any third party without the express written consent of Woogloo. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
Unlawful.