Charles,

Having a persisted undo/redo log also implies an audit log... which is very
cool.

Okay... I think we have to roll these concepts into the Record/Field stuff
so that it's all nice and automagic.

What are your other requirements/fantasies?

Thanks,

David

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp