File ly/arabic.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/diff/1/ly/arabic.ly#newcode88
ly/arabic.ly:88:
On 2017/04/24 18:09:59, dak wrote:
Whitespace error?

Maybe check with

git log --check

or so?

Yes it seems to be a whitespace error. How can I fix this? Do I have to
send in a new patch?

Slashed Half-flat and add. scales for Arabic music

-Introduced a glyph list so that the slashed half-flat is used (always)
instead of the mirrored one (the latter is never used for Arabic sheet
music)
-Added two scales (Maqamat) of major importance for Arabic music

For arabic music score writing: -Introduced new glyph list, so that by
default the slashed half-flat is used instead of the mirrored half-flat,
which isn't used in Arabic score writing. This makes the use of the
cumbersome \dwn symbol needless and obsolete -Added Hijaz and Hijaz-Kar
maqamat

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/317550043/

Affected files (+113, -33 lines):
  M ly/arabic.ly