Am 15.04.2017 um 14:30 schrieb Son_V:
> I'm not able to make a truly "minimum example", that's what I could do:

I’ll show you how this can be simplified.

> \version "2.18.2"
> \header {
>   }
You don’t need an empty \header, \paper, \layout, … block.
> PartPOneVoiceOne =  \relative a' {
>   \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #'#(#t #t #t)
>   \clef "treble" \key c \major \numericTimeSignature\time 4/4 a1 | % 2
Clef, key, time signature style don’t have anything to do with your
problem. Omit them.
>   a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 a1 | % 3
Try less notes, and if you want multiple lines of music with little
input, try R1*20 or \repeat unfold 20 a1 or something like that. Apart
from that your comments are neither bar nor line numbers so why are they
there?
>   b1 | % 4
>   c1 \bar "|."
You don’t need that bar line.
> }
> \score {
You don’t need a score block if there is only one score in your lilypond
file.
>   <<
You don’t need these outermost << >> because there is only one Staff.
>     \new Staff <<
>       \set Staff.instrumentName = "Piano"
>       \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = "Pno."
Instrument names have nothing to do with your problem.
>       \context Staff <<
>         \context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceOne" { \PartPOneVoiceOne }
You are already in a Staff context, why state that explicitely again?
And why name your Voice if you don’t have \change commands or \lyricsto
or something similar?
>       >>
>     >>
>   >>
These << >> aren’t necessary if there are no things happening in
parallel (multiple voices, staves, …).
>   \layout {}
You don’t need that unless you have some content in this \layout block
or an additional \midi block.
>   }

This gives the following almost-minimal example:

%%% BEGIN
\version "2.18.2"

PartPOneVoiceOne =  \relative a' {
  \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #'#(#t #t #t)
  R1*20
}

\new Staff \PartPOneVoiceOne
%%% END

Why almost minimal? Because you don’t need the \new Staff (a staff
created anyway) and your example is so small that you don’t need a
variable definition and usage. Oh, and of course without notes you don’t
need \relative. So here comes a truly minimal working example:

%%% BEGIN
\version "2.18.2"

{
  \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #'#(#t #t #t)
  R1*20
}
%%% END

Why not omit the version number making this even smaller? Because nobody
has to ask which version you use then :)

Of course it’s not a problem to have a small example that’s not truly
minimal. But your example had 22 lines, mine has 6 (if you count empty
lines) and in so few lines you don’t first have to find out which lines
are relevant for the problem and which are not.

HTH
Malte