Hello all,

In Gould (p. 506), it suggests that the clef modifier for the bass clef should
dangle from the tip of the bass clef. Lilypond does the following by default:

I would like to move this to the tip, but without affecting the modifier for
the treble clef (which is in the perfect position right now).

I know I could define a macro (e.g. “bassb”) which outputs a clef with the
modifier tweaked… but I’d rather put it in a context modification, inside the
stylesheet (where my clefs, fonts, etc. are set). Is there a nice global way to
apply X-offset/Y-offset/extra-offset(/??) tweaks conditionally based on which
clef is being used?

Thanks,
Kieren.