Thank you for this example which explains me lot of things. Also I found the solution with the model Aikema proposed, that is  when you write the music voices (soprano, alto or what else in another part of the file you should give them the same name of the new voice you write in the \score part. I didn't noticed this before, that's why i couldn't see the soprano texts.... My socre has 2 voices soprano voices as well alto tenor and bass. So is :

soprano = \relative c'' {
    \global
    % Qui segue la musica.
    <<
        \new Voice  = "sopranoVoice" {
            \voiceOne
            a2^\p^\< (b4 c|         % m1
            %\override Hairpin.to-barline = ##f
            d4) c\! b^\>  a |     % m2
            a1  |            % m3
            a\! |            % m4
            \override Hairpin.to-barline = ##f
etc.

and then in the \score part:

\score{
    \new StaffGroup <<
        \new Staff = "sopranoStaff" \with {
            midiInstrument = "choir aahs"
            instrumentName = "Soprani"
        } { \soprano }
      \new Lyrics \with { alignAboveContext = "sopranoStaff" } { \lyricsto "sopranoVoice" \sopranoVerse_sup }
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "sopranoVoice" \sopranoVerse_ru
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "sopranoVoice" \sopranoVerse

Now i learned two ways of achieving this goal.

Thank you all again

Gian Paolo

22.04.2024, 05:19, "David Wright" <lily...@lionunicorn.co.uk>:

On Sun 21 Apr 2024 at 18:45:35 (+0200), Hans Aikema wrote:

 > On 21 Apr 2024, at 17:58, Gian Paolo Renello wrote:
 >
 > I read as you suggested but didn't find the way. Here is hte piece of score code:
 >
 > \score{
 > \new StaffGroup <<
 > \new Staff \with {
 > midiInstrument = "choir aahs"
 > instrumentName = "Soprani"
 > } { \soprano }
 > \addlyrics {\sopranoVerse_sup}
 > \addlyrics { \sopranoVerse_ru }
 > \addlyrics { \sopranoVerse }

 You can’t use the \addlyrics shortcut when you want to place the lyrics above the staff. You’ll have to use the \new Lyrics construct (as shown in the notation manual) for those lyrics.

I have no problem using \addlyrics above the staff. The attached
shows an example, with verses 1 and 2 aligned to the soprano,
and verses 3, 4 and 5 to the alto, tenor and bass respectively.

(You wouldn't do it like this for a strophic hymn, but if you exclude
verse 2, it illustrates a layout for a 4-part non-homophonic composition.)

 \addlyrics is very limited in customisation power, it’s a shorthand for creating the new Lyrics to the preceding voice (the music in between the braces ( {\soprano} ) implicitly creates an unnamed voice.

But its placement can refer to the staves, as you appeared to say earlier:

 > The preferred way is by coding the '\with { alignAboveContext = “<name of the staff>” }` to the Lyrics assigned to the Solo in your piece.

Cheers,
David.