On Jul 11, 2012, at 7:38 AM, Mike Blackstock wrote:

> Nothing wrong in using beauty to promote beautiful engraving, I say :)

First off, great job with what I played around with — a “Google Docs for
Lilypond” is certainly nice to have. Compiling felt as fast or faster than
compiling locally, in some cases!
Your friend is pretty, but while I enjoy looking at pretty women, not all users
of your site will feel the same way. I submit that an example of Lilypond’s
beautiful engraving in her place would not only be more widely appreciated, it
would also be much more relevant :-)

Best of luck—it looks like your site has some great potential!

- Colin Kinlund