I seem to be relishing in your bluntness - cute - so let me return the
favor. The women is a top Toronto model with her own agency; I'll take her
tastes over yours, thanks. What your taste in women is - and who knows
what*that* is, I shudder to contemplate it  - doesn't concern me; ditto
with Debian. Stick to judgments about music engraving.

M.