Le 28/03/2013 15:00, Janek Warchoł a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM, luis jure <l...@internet.com.uy> wrote:
BTW, is phil's patch going be merged into lilypond's event-listener?

It can be.  Phil, please make a git-formatted patch and send a request
for merging it to bug-lilypond mailing list.  If you need help with
this, let us know.

Hi,
Yes, I need help. I don't know how to write a patch git-formatted.
But before, I think you should ask Graham if my additions are well written, I want to say: are there some improvements needed?
And what about the conversion of drum notes to midi pitches?
I'm not able to find a way to write a specific function for that issue.
Graham? Have you some time?

Phil.