Hi all,
running this code (also in attachment) results in a warning saying there
are too many colliding rests. I don't see where the collision could be
though, the warning shouldn't be there in my opinion. I know it renders
fine, but still, I prefer results without warnings, it makes me worry that
I've done something wrong... :-)
If there is something wrong in my code... don't hesitate to tell
I've also attatched an image.

\version "2.18.0"

 \paper {

}

global = {

\key a \major

\time 3/4

 }

upper = \relative a {

\global

g'4\rest d8 fis a fis

 \bar "|."

}

lower = \relative a, {

\global

s2.

}

upperSecond = \relative a {

a16\rest a_( b) a \stemDown d a fis' a, a' a, fis' a, |

}

\score {

 \new Staff \with {

midiInstrument = "acoustic guitar (nylon)"

 } { \clef "treble_8" << \upper \\ \lower \\ \upperSecond>> }

\layout { }

\midi {

\context {

\Score