Hello,

I am the one to blame for that issue. The crash happens irregularly when loading.
For now I have moved the graphics loading
back to the main thread. Now (1760) the mainmenu waits for the preloading of
images to finish.
I shall see if I can find the Bug in the next days. It must be somewhere.

cheers
Kristian