Hi,

I would be happy to do the coding for new images. Just go ahead and put the sprites on the svn.
btw I have no idea about making sprites what so ever.

have fun
Kristian

On 11/08/2013 08:34 PM, Ivar ten Cate wrote:
Hi,

Sounds good. I am only able to draw the necessary sprites and add them to
images.xml. I don't know anything about actual coding.

Regards,
Ivar