Hello!

I'm a linphone user and I'm very satisfied with the app, congratulations!

But I realized one thing, I currently use Linux Mint, which has version
4.2.5-3build1 of the linphone-desktop package in its official repositories,
and it works perfectly well with all functions.

I was wanting to migrate from a Linux distribution to Arch Linux and I
would use Linphone Appimage. I downloaded version 5.2.0 and went to test it
and realized that it was not possible to make conference calls.

Is it necessary to activate any parameter in the application or does this
function no longer work in new versions?

Atenciosamente,

Cleber de Souza Abreu
Celular/WhatsApp: (85) 98105-2569
<https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=5585981052569>

*Plante o bem. Queira o bem. O resto vem!*