Here is a AppImage.

https://download.linphone.org/releases/linux/app/

If you want the source, it is on GitHub

On 1/24/24 16:59, Cleber Abreu wrote:
Hi, thanks for replying!

Could you provide me with the official path to download previous versions, please?

Atenciosamente,

Cleber de Souza Abreu
Celular/WhatsApp: (85) 98105-2569 <https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=5585981052569>

*Plante o bem. Queira o bem. O resto vem!*

Em qua., 24 de jan. de 2024 às 19:51, Trent Creekmore <tr...@lindows.org> escreveu:

    In my humble opinion, version 5 has a LOT of problems with it for now.

    I think you would be better off downloading version 4 and using
    that until 5 gets all the major issues resolved.