One of my favorite "geek-stuff" websites:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/fun-stuff/2898.shtml

                    "Dunbar,
                    Maggie"               To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    <Maggie_Dunbar@       cc:
                    bmc.com>              Subject:     has anyone seen this?
                    Sent by: Linux
                    on 390 Port
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    ARIST.EDU>

                    05-21-2002
                    08:52
                    Please respond
                    to Linux on 390
                    Port

Over the weekend I was driving somewhere, and I got behind a car that had
one of those "fish" symbols on the back bumper - you know, the ones that
usually have the Greek letters for Christ inside the fish, although there
are also ones that say "Darwin" and have little feet on the fish.  Well,
this one had LINUX inside the fish!  I had to look twice to convince
myself!

Maggie