My friend is trying to subscribe to this list. Here is the original request as well as the response. Has something changed since I signed up.

Peter

----- Forwarded by Peter E Abresch/EP/PEP on 06/06/2002 02:57 PM -----
Bob E Tegethoff

06/06/2002 02:32 PM

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        bcc:
        Subject:        Subscribe to Linux-390

subscribe linux-390 Bob Tegethoff - at Pepco

----- Forwarded by Bob E Tegethoff/EP/PEP on 06/06/2002 02:35 PM -----
"L-Soft list server at MARIST (1.8e)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/06/2002 02:29 PM