Dennis,

Since your running under VM can't you leave the virtual addresses in Linux the same in
all images and let VM take care of the physical side? In other words just attach
different physical addresses to the same virtual address across all you Linux images
in the profile exec?

Just a thought but I can't see what is gained by having different addressing in each
Linux image. No matter what Linux virtual machine your looking at ctc0 can always be,
for instance, 0300 virtual but what is attached at 0300 by VM is a different physical
address for each image.

Best regards,

Bill Stermer
ACS - City of Anaheim