From: Per Jessen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Gnome

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:43:06 -0800, Fargusson.Alan wrote:

>Are you telling me that you can guarantee that this will work on any system?

No. But the fact that it works on my 5 year old Toshiba laptop seems a
good indication. Laptops have always been difficult at best, so when
knoppix installed immediately, well. Apart from that, I have installed
Linux & KDE more times than I care to remember - it /does/ work.

>Also, I think you missed the part ware I said I was installing on a Macintosh,
>which knoppix does not support.

Sorry, I did miss that bit.

/Per

regards,