The same place the documentation has always been for SuSE.  On CD1, in
directory /docu

I don't believe it gets to this level of detail, though.  I expect SuSE
thinks you should be using YaST for this.

From: Wolfe, Gordon W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 3:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SLES 8 question - starting things

I'm working on the same think Marcy is.  there are LOTS of things that don't
exist in SLES8 that used to in SLES7.  Where did they go?  /etc/rc.config is
a good place to start.  I see that some of the stuff has moved to
/etc/sysconfig, but not all.  Where did it go?  Where's the documentation?

"Great Minds discuss ideas.  Average minds discuss events.  Small minds
discuss people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D.  (425)856-5940
VM Enterprise Servers, The Boeing Company