Although the page is a little hard to understand, I think the 'ported' OS is
the one that runs XEN. The guest operating systems would appear to be fairly
standard, although it appears that special device drivers would be required.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient or
delegate is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. The integrity and security of this
message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. The Sender accepts no liability for the
content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information provided. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This disclaimer is the property of the TTC and
must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.