Does anyone have a pointer for something like "The Idiots' Guide to
Dynamically Adding Disk Space for Linux on S/390"?

I think I've got the pieces laid out in front of me, but I can't put
them together in the right order to make them work.

I've linked to new minidisks. Their addresses show up in
/proc/subchannels. However, when I go to use dasdfmt, dasdfmt can't find
the devices.

We're running a SuSE SLES 8 server on a trial, under z/VM 4.4. I'm
registered for portal.suse.com, but their support database's search
engine doesn't have any hits on "dasdfmt".

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, maybe even trivial, but knowing
that I'm missing it doesn't make it more apparent. :-) What should I be
trying next? :-)

Thanks,
Nick