FYI the MTU size being used was 8192

             "Seader, Cameron"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             er.com>                                                    To
             Sent by: Linux on         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: Did some extensive hipersocket
                                       testing/benchmarking.... need help
             05/28/2004 11:46          interpreting results.
             AM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

Just a thought.
Do you have to change the MTU size at all? I think it defaults on linux to
1500.
Just a thought. Does the MTU size even play into the hipersockets at all?

-Cameron