Hello list ...
Since you have more experience would like to see ... by installing Linux -
because we want to make it Read Only disks, such as the filesystem that
are not modified and the Read Write to the modification ... Read Only
minidisks we create and are accessed by other machines and only cloned
disks that are Read write.
Therefore consulted if this is possible or if you know where there is some
information of partitioning disks for installing Linux.

Thank you very much.

Hugo Luis Vitelli
Mainframe Server Management
System Support - Solutions Delivery
IBM Global Services SSA
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149 ? CP (B1640HFQ)
Modulo ?A? - Martinez ? Pcia Bs. As. - Argentina
Mail.: vitel...@ar.ibm.com
Phone.: 54 11 4898-4898 int. 3485
Fax 54 11 4898-4700