Good job, useful information. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Thang Pham
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:19 AM
To: LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: RHEL6 SSH key

I found that it was the SELinux attributes on the authorized_keys.
Restoring the SELinux defaults (# restorecon -R -v /root/.ssh) made
everything work with SELinux enabled.

-------------------------------------
Thang Pham
IBM Poughkeepsie
Phone: (845) 433-7567
e-mail: thang.p...@us.ibm.com

From:       "Hodge, Robert L" <robert.l.ho...@lmco.com>
To:         LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
Date:       01/05/2011 11:13 AM
Sent by:    Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu>

It works for me with SELinux enabled.

The selinux config file on my RHEL 6 server contains "SELINUX=enforcing"