On Wed, 14 Dec 2016, Mark Post wrote:

On 12/14/2016 at 02:33 PM, Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Your Debian slipped out..   ;-)     Probably yum or dnf remove for
SLES/RHEL..

Only if you want to totally invalidate your support for the system.
Not something I would recommend, certainly.

If so, Rome has truly fallen.  Those systems we deem critical enough to
run on a mainframe are now locked into a particular init that is
considered odious by most seasoned admins, with the stated consequence of
exercising freedom being costly exile?  Reminds me of TRON.