From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Waite,
Dick (External)
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:03 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: systemd Failed unmounting /usr

Grand Day,

Could you let us know the SR number when you have it please. There are at least
two other sites reporting issues similar to what you are seeing. I have a
ticket open with SUSE support and I'm told there is a duplicate ticket.

What would be grand to know if someone has updated / Migrated from SLES12 SP-1
to SP-2 and have made good use of LVM

A new install does work for us but an update / migrate does not," Dracut" seems
to be the main suspect.

Issues with RHEL 6.n to 7.n using Update is also open...

Have a very good day,
__R