> Am I dreaming to assume that Oracle would actually=20 support 7 on a current
> z/VM?

Probably not. I'm sure if you a) managed to find a copy, and b) threw large
bales of cash at them, they'd find a way, but Oracle 7 was long, long ago. I
doubt any modern application would be able to connect to it, and all their VM
talent has long ago gotten other jobs and moved on. I doubt they even have a
way to generate a license key for it anymore, but you'd have to ask them.