Apache is generally provided by the distribution ( RedHat / SUSE / Ubuntu )
as part of their base OS. It might be called apache or httpd or something
similar to that in the package name, but it should be there as part of the
core distribution that you can install directly with yum/zypper/apt-get

Wordpress was ported by our ecosystem team, and is available through the
Wordpress entries in the bottom of this huge table on developerworks:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=5dee144a-7c64-4bfe-884f-751d6308dbdf

( watch for url wrappage and splitting )

--
Jay Brenneman