On 07/19/2017 06:06 PM, Julie Phinney wrote:
One person said they created a symbolic link to the mounted .iso  in the ftp
user's home directory.

I was able to get this to work.

I could not get SLES12SP2 to FTP install unless the .iso was mounted on a
mount point in the FTP user's home directory.

E.g., if the FTP userid is xxx
then the FTP home directory might be /home/xxx

If I mounted the .iso at /tmp/sles12 and pointed the install there ... failure.

If I created a symlink from the home directory to this mount point ...
success. Also, mounting the .iso to a mount point in the home directory
worked too.

E.g., a symlink from /home/xxx/sles12 ... to ... /tmp/sles12
did the trick.

Hope this helps.
Jeff