"Hi Joe. You didn’t show the ELF32 ABI which
is what is being discussed."

Yes I did. Same document covers 32-bit and 64-bit.

"assuming the
z/Linux 31-bit software is made AM-anything,
if it isn’t already."

It aint the software. Its the hardware. The hardware cannot process 32-bit.
It can process 31-bit, and 64-bit.

Joe