Yes - give it a parm of either SYSG  (the integrated 3270 console on the
HMC) -- or your main operator console address.   For example - if it is E00
...   Then enter PARM of E00 at the load screen...   then the SAPL screen
will come up there ..    if on the normal console - just change PDVOL= ..
if on SYSG or another console address..  change PDVOL= and  add CONS=SYSG
or CONS=E00 to the parm line...

Scott Rohling