On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, MagerValp wrote:

> Toby> configure some "foreign" (to some) keymaps. Hacking or just
> Toby> configuring?

Per Olofsson:

> Hacking. I have a Swedish/Finnish keymap if you're interested. I've
> been meaning to share for a while, but it's on a machine I can't get
> to at the moment. I haven't verified that it works on anything but my
> T1200 though.

New:

Surely I'd like the keymap if you can share it. I'm no Unix wizard but
given the whereabouts of the keymap in elks code I should be able to
add/replace it, right?

I tried elks (the comb image) and it did boot. I couldn't get far because
I cheerily started vi right away and got stuck there because of the
keys. A boot is a boot though!

Toby