On Tue, 2 May 2000, Jan Dobrucki wrote:
> I have a little problem. I got an Amstrad PC1640 HD20. Real old. I don't
> even know how much RAM it has. So tell me, any hope for porting Lunux to

The answer's in the question. It has 640KB of RAM and was sold with a 20MB
hard drive. I think the processor was an 8086 and it was one of those
"just about" PC compatible clones that were popular for a while. You've no
chance of getting Lunux [sic] to run on it, but there's a fair chance ELKS
will work.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :