On Thu, 11 May 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I ended up with a small PC. The old IBM PC110 was the smallest but as its 486
> era it outlived its usefulness. I now have a palmax which is a bit bigger but
> just about fits in a coat pocket. Others like the old Librettos

My Libretto 70 definitly gets a "Cold dead fingers award" with a fat battery
and a hard disk upgraded to 5Gb it can run for 5-6 hours in Linux or about
3 hours of video playback under 'doze. It has space for almost anything
(including hours of mpeg) and the PCMCIA port makes connectivity easy.

I've used it to program on the move, do support from a field (Using my
mobile phone as a modem) and watch video recorded from the TV while I
was on a plane commuting to Frankfurt.

Yes I love my Libretto    :-) :-)

--
Rob.                          (Robert de Bath <http://poboxes.com/rdebath>)