Now that the exams for level one are nearing completion, it is time to
start working on the higher levels.  Soon I'll send some more
detailed plans to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list, so I
invite all those who are interested to get a subscription to that list.
Topics that need to be discussed are:
- what will be the overall content of the higher levels?
- how do we structure the content?
- how do we get sufficient advice from high-level experts?

--

        Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters
                NL-1062 KD nr 149       tel.    +31-204080204
                        Amsterdam       e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]