Item collection for LPI's 1b exam will end on Sunday (Jan. 9).

We still need about 38 more items to round out the 1b exam. If you have
some time, please help out by writing a few questions for the exam. You
can contribute your questions using the online TIPS interface at
http://www.lpi.org/cgi-bin/tips.py .

Some of the topics we still need questions for are:
- Installing, configuring, and managing printers and printer queues
- Reconfiguring and building custom kernels.
- Configuring hardware such as modems and sound cards.

There are also some other areas where we still need items. TIPS will show
you a complete list of the exam objectives for which we still need
questions.

Also, items are needed for the distribution-specific exams (2a-2f). You
can use TIPS to submit items for these exams.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed items for our exams.

---
Scott Murray, Director of Exam Development              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux Professional Institute, Inc.                 http://www.lpi.org
Developing quality professional certification for the Linux community