linux-cert,

FYI, I don't think I ever mentioned it directly here on this list,
but the Linux Training Resources directory I maintained over on
http://www.linuxtraining.org/ is being combined with an effort by
Dave Whitinger into:

   http://www.lintraining.com/

In contrast to the old directory, this one is now searchable, including
by ZIP code within the United States.  If you are associated with a
training center that is not listed in the directory, you can now easily
add your information at:

   http://training.linsight.com/submitcenter.php3

If you have a courseware, video resource, or internet/web-based
training offering, it still has to be sent in by email to me.

I hope you all find this resource useful.  Thanks are really due
to Dave Whitinger (formerly of LinuxToday) and E.J. Wells for doing
the programming to drive this web site.

Regards,
Dan