On juli 20th there was some conversation going on about the Twinhan Sat-CI 1034 v1.2 card.

The conversation was about that there is not yet support for this card in linux dvb but Manu Abraham said it would take probably some weeks.

Is there any repository allready available with some work for this card or is no one yet working on it.

I have such a card and would like to help to develop the driver. I am not a driver developer but I do have programming experience and am willing to do testing.

Regards,

Michel.

Info about the chips on the card:
Twinhan 1034 ver1.2 board
One chip with text:  Japan MB86A16L
                              D610 K0B
                                       E1
(Is a Fujitsu Tuner and Decoder in one) Could not find detailed specs yet only what it should be capable of.

And one: Mantis K61468.2A-2
                           041213