Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
On Monday 28 August 2006 12:43, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Trent Piepho wrote:
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
I want the AV7110 firmware to be compiled into the driver.
But I don't seem to be able to make it do that. I tried editing the
linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/Kconfig file and changed the default value
of DVB_AV7110_FIRMWARE_FILE to point to my firmware file's location,
Use make menuconfig or make xconfig and then set the options like you would
if you were compilig the kernel.
Actually that's what I want to avoid.

I want to use an automated process

doesn't make menuconfig only change the .config file?

Well, it starts an interactive dialog in which the user
must make selections :-(.

Klaus