Hi everyone,

I needed to run kernel 2.6.18-rc6 for my new Core Duo setup (Gigabyte 965
motherboard/ICH8/Gigabyte SATA II) but found that my DVICO cards stop
tuning.

When I grabbed a head-of-tree v4l and installed this over the kernel modules
all was OK.

It appears that cx88-dvb was loading (and using) the Zarlink zl10353 module
rather than the mt352, but the current tree of V4L-DVB fixed this dependency
just fine.

What lead me to this clue was on my old box, the zl10353 module was never
loaded...

Hope this email helps anybody else in this situation.

I guess it's adviseable for cx88-dvb to be added to 2.6.18-rcxx otherwise
we'll have a few unhappy campers in Australia upon release of the kernel.

Cheers,
Richard.