Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2007 15:03:55 schrieben Sie:

> try to decrease MAX_RUNNING in scan.c

Thanks! :) I will gonna try that one.
And I really hope that the timeout pid issue will be past then forever!

> (btw, something may be wrong with your mail reader, as you see your
> response was double quoted.)

Well, it's sometimes on strike out of a timeout issue (i. e. the server
refuses to forward outgoing Emails telling me something about a
authentification error. But when I reboot the machine everything will be
OKIDOK.
By the way, Fathi Boudra still did not solve that language interface problem
in kaffeine 0.8.4 DEBIAN SID package.
If people do report that earlier Debian packages worked out well and did not
show that bug at all I do wonder why the Debian packagers make such a science
out of a simple stupid packaging script error. :(

Best regards

Uwe