> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there's some info to find on how to implement (and
> test)
> multi-channel receiving?
> It's possible, because dvb uses streams and the driver is currently
> capable
> to filter one channel, but how can I implement the support of
> multi-channel
> filtering?
> Is there perhaps an open-source driver supporting this that I can have a
> look at?

Check out the dvbstreamer project:

http://dvbstreamer.sourceforge.net/

This allows multi-channel recording / streaming if the DVB device supports
sending the whole transport stream (some usb devices do not support this).
This works by sending the whole transport stream to the dvbstreamer
program, then this program allows filtering out and recording separate
channels from that stream as required.

This isn't a driver level solution, but might provide the function you need.