On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:39:12 +0100
Matthias Schwarzott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Dienstag, 18. März 2008, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:31:37 +0100
> >
> > For this to work, you'll need to set xc3028 parameters. This device needs a
> > reset during firmware load. This is done via xc3028_callback. To reset, you
> > need to turn some GPIO values, and then, return they back to their original
> > values. The GPIO's are device dependent. So, you'll need to check with some
> > software like Dscaler's regspy.exe what pins are changed during reset.
>
> I can only have a look at the wiring.

This may help, but should be validated with the hardware test, since it may
need to enable/disable more than one bit.

> > Also, there are two ways for audio to work with xc3028/2028: MTS mode and
> > non-mts. You'll need to test both ways.
> >
> > A final notice: most current devices work fine with firmware v2.7. However,
> > a few devices only work if you use an older firmware version.
> >
> > Could you please send us the logs with i2c_scan=1?
> >

> I do not have that hardware. I only have the A700 without XC2028 soldered on
> it. But maybe Peter can help out on this.

It would be nice if he could help us.

> > Please, use the latest version of v4l-dvb, since I did some fixes for cx88
> > and saa7134 there recently.
> >
> I do use latest v4l-dvb tree and create patches on top of this.
> As this card is labled Hybrid+FM I should also add a radio section, I guess.

Yes, but you've already added it. Radio entry is generally identical to TV, on
the devices with xc3028. I suspect that your radio entry should work.

Cheers,
Mauro